San Jose, CA
Excellent opportunity for accelerated career development and increased responsibility working with an industry leading project management team on a broad range of challenging and diverse transportation and site development projects.
- Lead performance of design activities and production of client deliverables.
- Supervise a team of staff engineers and technicians under the direction of a project manager.
- Attend design team and client meetings.
- Coordinate other technical disciplines on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Leading design team and client meetings.
- Work Assignments may include, but not to be limited to the supervision of staff engineers in the preparation of:
- Geometric design of roadways.
- Plans development and production.
- Utility design and coordination.
- Drainage and grading design.
- Traffic engineering including pavement delineation, signing, stage construction and traffic handling.
- Development of bicycle and pedestrian facilities.
- Design of minor structures.
- Quantity take-off and cost estimating.
- Preparation of technical reports and specifications.
B.S. Civil Engineering, P.E. License (CA preferred)
Level of Experience
5-10 years of transportation and site development design experience. Experience designing transportation infrastructure utilizing Microstation, AutoCAD, 3D CAD software and knowledge of state highway design standards and procedures required.
B.S. Civil Engineering degree, P.E. License (CA preferred)